Skip to content
Scroll to Top
TEDxCasey Youth Art Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must live in the City of Casey
- TEDxCasey will not be liable for any loss or injury sustained by any person while participating in the competition.
- Photographs may be used for TEDxCasey future promotional purposes including advertising and publications, both printed and electronic formats. Submitted photos may or may not be used.
- TEDxCasey will hold a non-exclusive license to use the photographs.
- Photographs must be in a digital format, and uploaded via the TEDxCasey website Youth Art Competition page.
- Individuals (adults) prominently featured in photographs must have freely agreed to participate.
- Individuals (children under 18 years) prominently featured in photographs must have the written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Photographs must be a minimum of 1MB.
- Photographs may be digitally enhanced or altered only if the changes are intrinsic to the creation of the artwork e.g. digital artwork.
- Entrants may not submit more than two entries.
- Entries must be the original work of the person submitting the entry and must not breach anyone else’s copyright.
- TEDxCasey is not liable for any breach of copyright by the entrant.
- Each photo submitted must be accompanied by a separate entry form and may only be submitted using the Youth Art Competition Submission Form and not via email or any other method.
- Entries must be submitted by Sunday 14th April
- Photos will not be linked to names or any identifying information during formal judging.
- The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.