Skip to content
TEDxCasey Video Competition Terms and Conditions
- TEDxCasey will not be liable for any loss or injury sustained by any person while participating in the competition.
- Video’s may be used for TEDxCasey future promotional purposes including advertising and publications, both printed and electronic formats. Submitted videos may or may not be used.
- TEDxCasey will hold a non-exclusive license to use the videos.
- Videos must be in MP4 format and uploaded in a way that will allow a link to be shared in your application form. You will not be able to upload the video to this website.
- Individuals (adults) prominently featured in videos must have freely agreed to participate.
- Individuals (children under 18 years) prominently featured in videos must have the written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Videos must be a maximum of 2 minutes in length.
- Entrants may not submit more than one entry. A representative must be nominated if your video is a team effort.
- Entries must be the original work of the person or team submitting the entry and must not breach anyone else’s copyright.
- TEDxCasey is not liable for any breach of copyright by the entrant.
- Each application submitted must be accompanied by a separate entry form and may only be submitted using the TEDxCasey Video Competition Submission Form and not via email or any other method.
- Entries must be submitted by Sunday 14th April
- The judges decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.