One of the wonderful things about TED Talks is that they cover a wide range of ideas that matter.
If you have an area of interest then a TED Playlist is a great way to do some research or to stimulate your thinking.
This Playlist – When your beliefs are being challenged is all about what to do when your understanding of the world (your beliefs) are challenged or even destroyed.
It can be an unsettling experience which some people deal with by ignoring the evidence and sticking with beliefs they know are wrong. Others learn how to approach these shifts in our perception of reality with grace and flexibility.
Watch this collection of talks https://www.ted.com/playlists/444/when_your_beliefs_are_being_ch?utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_campaign=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=playlist__2019-09-26playlist_button
The list includes:
- Elizabeth Lesser’s talk Take “the Other” to lunch
- Casey Gerald’s talk The Gospel of doubt
- Valarie Kaur’s talk 3 Lessons of revolutionary love in a time of rage
- Julia Galef’s talk Why you think you’re right – even if you’re wrong
- Daniel H Cohen’s talk For Argument’s sake
- and more
You can find TED playlists about topics that interest you on the TED website https://www.ted.com/playlists